If you're looking to sell a home, we make everything as simple as possible.
Our job is to reduce your uncertainty and to help you make the best homeselling decision based on your preferences and constraints.
- Research the market. We can give you stats, facts, figures, trends, and more.
- Advise you on timing, preparation, staging, and other efforts to extract to most value out of your property.
- Market your property effectively. We use professional photographers to capture images of your home in the best light. We list your property on the MLS and we make sure it gets propagated to dozens of search sites. Where appropriate we hold open houses and present potential buyers with top notch professional flyers.
- We are very responsive to buyer requests to view the home, making sure that no buyer misses their opportunity to view your property.
- Assist you in understanding the selling process. Using a deep knowledge of contracts and deal-structure, we guide you from beginning to end using nuance, negotiation technique, and good drafting to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Explain the paperwork. We can translate the thick prose in the contract or in other documents, though we're limited by ethical rules regarding just how deep we can go here. We give you as much as we ethically can, of course.
- Stay on top of timelines and advocate for your interests.
Our ultimate goal is for you to be happy with your homeselling decision. If you decide that waiting for a few months is better for you at this moment, we're fine with that. If you want to sell right away or in 5 years, we're ok with that, too.
Give us a call and we'll chat about your situation.