About Square Feet Hawaii
Square Feet Hawaii is a boutique luxury residential and commercial real estate brokerage based in Kailua, Hawaii, on the island of Oahu, operated by Luke Korkowski. Square Feet Hawaii aims to spread the word about the benefits of living in Hawaii, where luxury is healthy.
Luke Korkowski's Bio in Brief
- Founded, built, and operated two solo transactional law practices, one in Colorado for eight years, the other in Hawaii (also serving Colorado clients) and currently active
- Invested in, founded, or supported several small businesses
- As a law clerk to Justice Jim Rice, drafted over thirty-five opinions for the Montana Supreme Court
- Juris Doctor (JD), The George Washington School of Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Texas Christian University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Baylor University
- Real Estate Broker, Hawaii – License number RB-22539
- Hawaii Bar – License number 010399
- Colorado Bar – License number 037097
- Happily married since 1996
- Father to two funny kids growing up too quickly
Clients hire professional representatives in order to achieve the best possible results for their situation. Luke Korkowski has spent decades building his knowledge base and honing his skills for just this purpose.
After completing his undergraduate studies at Baylor University in 1997, Luke obtained a Master of Business Administration from Texas Christian University in 2000. He completed his formal education at The George Washington University Law School, receiving a Juris Doctor in 2005.
Luke has served as a law clerk to an esteemed Associate Justice of the Montana Supreme Court, represented several small to mid-sized businesses in myriad transactions, and advised numerous clients regarding all manner of real property matters.
As an attorney, Luke focuses on achieving the specific goals his clients required. To quote one satisfied client:
Luke proved himself to be a skilled negotiator while at the same time protecting us from risk. I'm convinced Luke saved us money.
In addition to his legal advisory work, Luke has served as Chief Operating Officer of a Hawaii-based textile manufacturing startup, volunteered with Junior Achievement, served as a financial professional, and started and invested in a number of small businesses. He also practices law in both Hawaii and Colorado under the solo firm Aaron LLLC.
As a REALTOR®, Luke employs the skills gained from his endeavors to serve your individual needs. He takes personal joy in using his know-how to ensure your dream home is a sound investment, at the right price.