If you're looking to buy a home, we make everything as simple as possible.
Our job is to reduce your uncertainty and to help you make the best homebuying decision based on your preferences and constraints.
- Research the market. We can give you stats, facts, figures, trends, and more.
- Monitor the market. We take your criteria and actively search the market for properties that fit. This goes beyond a basic auto-email (though that's available, too) and considers things like the kind of view you like, the feel of the home you've told us to watch for, and other hard-to-describe criteria. Depending on your timeframe, we will do this daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Set up showings and help you to evaluate each home against your own criteria. Sometimes this means that we have to work together to refine your criteria over time so that we find the best fit for you.
- Assist you in understanding the buying process. Using a deep knowledge of contracts and deal-structure, we guide you from beginning to end using nuance, negotiation technique, and good drafting to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Explain the paperwork. We can translate the thick prose in the contract or in other documents, though we're limited by ethical rules regarding just how deep we can go here. We give you as much as we ethically can, of course.
- Stay on top of timelines and advocate for your interests.
Our ultimate goal is for you to be happy with your homebuying decision. If you decide that renting is better for you at this moment, we're fine with that. If you want to buy right away or in 5 years, we're ok with that, too.
Give us a call and we'll chat about your situation.